Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Monday 7 November 2011

sharing a special post - Every Time I Fall Back

I just wanted to share with you this very beautiful post from Markus - one of my on-line blog contacts - Tea Cup In the Garden - click on the link to go to "Every Time I Fall Back" -   Teacup in the Garden

You will probably need to click on the translate button to read Markus' beautiful poem. Then take a little time to scroll through his posts about the beautiful country home they are restoring.

Every Time I Fall Back by Markus

Laughing, I walk through rustling leaves and know that this too will pass away someday laugh. But not now.

I sit on a bench and know that someday I'll sit there anymore. But not now.

I breathe the scent of lavender and verblühtem know that I will someday no longer smell. But not now.

Amazed, I look at the colors of the world and know that someday everything will be black and white. But not now.

With an open heart, I love a friend and know that our path will separate at some point. But not now.

With all the strength I cling to life and know that I will release it sometime. But not now.


So I go the routes that are before me and stay in the places of my heart a little longer. Eventually everything will be remembered. But not now. Now it is reality. Take Care, Mark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.