Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Sunday 8 April 2012

An old bucket and a bag of apples

I found this fabulous old bucket in an antique store in Guildford the other day - so just had to use it for a photography prop!

Photographed in morning light - sprayed the apples with some water to give that fresh just picked look - photographed on an old board - slight pp adjustments.

Don't you just love the crunch of fresh picked apples? 



Or perhaps we should bake an apple tart............

Apples are such a versatile fruit - they can be eaten raw or used in sweet or savoury dishes. For this recipe you cook some apple down to pulp, which you lay in the bottom of the pan, and then lay slices of apple on top and sprinkle with slivered almonds.

I photographed these in natural light on my back patio.  The plates and spoons are from my mother-in-law's china cabinet.


Serve with cream or icecream - hot or cold - delicious!


or maybe some apple muffins.........sprinkle the top with sugar and cinnamon....
These are photographed in natural morning light coming in through my kitchen window.


Apple muffin and coffee or tea? Would you like butter with that?



3 comments:

  1. just love your photos, from start to finish~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos Jill. You have made me totally hungry for some of your great pastries. Love all of the photos that you have posted here.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.