Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Texture Tuesday

I never intended to photography eggs today, but I saw this beautiful morning light coming in through my dining room window - serendipity really.

 This version is textured with 2 layers of Kim's "felicity" texture, which I have done for Kim's Texture Tuesday.
www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe

Also seen on my Flickr site -  Jill on Flickr



 and here is the original unprocessed image below - just cropped off a bit of the bottom of the image. The light to me says "good morning".  I just wish I had some straw and a hen feather to make it look like I had just collected them from the laying boxes.



So how many eggs would you like for breakfast?


8 comments:

  1. Mmmm, 1 boiled please!
    Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity-love that! Eggs never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggs make a great still life subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lighting looks great in these images, I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very inviting Jill, I'll have two please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely pictures. Thank you for letting me see them. Feel free to visit me and my hens in the orchard.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.