Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Monday 31 October 2011

Spring jam making

The warm spring weather with us, with some bursts of summer heat. We went away for the weekend, and I am sure bunches of tiny new grapes appeared over the weekend on our grape vine - promising of a good harvest for this summer's grape jam making.

A couple of weeks ago with lemons from our tree I made French marmalade (carrots, lemons & sugar) - not as bitter as some marmalades can be), and Lemon Butter (lemons, butter, eggs & sugar).

Here are the results -

The French Marmalade - 


The Lemon Butter -


Is there nothing as homely as produce fresh from you own garden..........



 The new bunches of grapes....


We live only an hour or so from grape growing and wine producing areas....the photo below was taken at one of the vineyards. 


I am linking up with Mosaic Monday at Little Red House and the wonderful work of  Mary and other photographers from around the world.

I hope you have a wonderful week.

6 comments:

  1. Mhhhh...it looks wonderful! I like the lemon-butter!
    Have a nice week,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jill, It is wonderful you are enjoying your jam and lemon buter allmade from your garden. The lemon butter sounds yummy. Lovely mosaics and I hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMmmmm the Lemon butter looks so good. I also like all the other Jams And Marmalade. The photos are wonderful as well. Have a great week, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jill. I've just spent a few stolen minutes starting to explore your blog. It is so well done, on so many levels! I especially loved "Where I'm From," and the French marmalade collage. I'll be back to explore more later!

    Have a great week,
    Helen (through Flickr)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.